Did you know?
APL modernised its measurements laboratory at its headquarter in Landau last year and equipped it with the very latest technologies. According to VDI guideline 2627, it corresponds to a precision measuring room of quality class 2. Our high quality awareness is clear to see; experienced project engineers attend to every project. This enures the required technical knowledge with regard to the handling of all parts to be measured.
But what does that mean exactly?
- Temperature control of the components before the measurement in the preconditioning room
- Regulation and monitoring of temperature and humidity
- Interception and damping of vibrations
- Prototype protection: access control to the measurements laboratory
- Extensive experience in geometric measurement technology for the automotive industry
Our measuring capabilities:
- Geometric measurements
- Topography measurements
- Cam wear measurement
- Roughness measurements
- Contour measurements
- Component parts weighing
- Distortion and wear analysis
- Engraving with Laser marker
- Spring force measurement
- Tangential force measurement
- Camshaft timing chain measurement
- Endoscopy checks
- Laser scanning microscopy
Good to know: We welcome all industries, not just the automotive industry!
You’re interested and want to learn more? You can easily send us a message via the contact form under the keyword „Measurements Inquiry“. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please click here for further information.
Am Hölzel 11
// APL Group